Flea & Tick Veterinary Products
Confused by the abundance of flea and tick products? Frustrated with the products when they don't work? Worried about using an insecticide on your pet due to side effects? Does your pet suffer from flea allergies? Has your pet ever had a tick disease or do you live where ticks are prevalent?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we can help. Let our staff help you decide which product(s) are right for your pet and where you live. Below you will find a brief description of the products that we carry and the parasites that each product is used for. We hope you find this useful in determining which product that your pet needs.
* For use in cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older
* Kills flea adults, larvae and eggs
* Controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations for a month
* Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
* Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
* Works through contact so fleas don't have to bite to die
* For use in dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older.
* Flavored soft chew that lasts for 12 weeks (3 months!)
* Kills adult fleas, prevents flea infestations, and treats/controls tick infestations
* Prevent fleas and ticks year-round with only 4 doses a year!!
* For use in dogs 8 weeks of age and older
* Kills Fleas & Ticks
* Chew tablet last 4 weeks
* For 8-month prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas and lice on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
* For 8-month prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas and lice on cats and kittens 10 weeks of age and older.
* Kills fleas, ticks and lice, repels fleas, repels ticks, kills flea larva.