* Hosting small groups of children at CAC for an overall veterinary experience and learning opportunity.
* Allowing volunteers and job shadowers to spend time at CAC during an average work day to learn and experience all aspects of veterinary medicine.
* Providing preceptorships to veterinary students currently enrolled in veterinary school.
* Educational speeches at local elementary schools to children to expose them to veterinary medicine.
* Involved in 4-H to provide youth with animal health education.
* Educational courses for the Taylor County Cattlemen's Association
* Educational classes provided at the local Taylor County UK Extension Office for local farmers.
* Pet facilitated psychotherapy classes for elderly caregivers provided at the Taylor County UK Extension Office.